Looking for a career, rather than just a job?
We are always looking for the right individuals who share our passion for working with businesses.
Why are we the firm for you?
Because we look after our team and ensure that this isn’t just a job – it’s a career. Whereas most accounting firms simply churn out Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements, we see that as the beginning, rather than the end of our work.
We are unique in that we are large enough to provide our staff with a wide range of developmental opportunities in a diverse and challenging client base across two offices. We are also small enough whereby every staff member is a valued member of our team, rather than being just another name on the list.
Why join our team?
Patison Partners offers team members a competitive compensation package which is flexible and combines a range of benefits:
- Work-Life balance – We know you have a life outside work and will ensure you have the time and energy necessary to live it.
- Part-time employment for Undergraduate students in their last years of study.
- Support and encouragement for CPA/CA studies, including paid study/exam leave and payment of module fees.
- Regular training sessions including in-house sessions, seminars and external workshops.
- On the job training with exposure to a broad range of industries and assignments.
- Regular team meetings where staff catch up to discuss all the current issues.
- Soft skills training, including computer software training, presentation skills and many others.
- Regular social events – We believe it is important to have fun together away from work as well.
What do you need to bring?
Patison Partners prides itself on selecting only the best people to work with our staff and clients. Therefore, we are always looking for people with the following attributes:
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Community minded
Our commitment to you:
- We will listen to you. We are always striving to improve, and see our employees as our number one means to do so.
- Your contributions will be valued. We believe the two most important words around here are “Please” and
- You will have direct partner contact and a range of client work, providing you the best possible opportunity to grow professionally.
- You will be provided with the best continuing professional education. For our staff to provide the best advice to clients, we need them to have the best knowledge.
- You will be provided with a good work-life balance. We believe you need to be fresh and raring to go each day, and also believe that working our staff into the ground is in no one’s interests – be it partners, staff or most importantly, clients.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to advance. At Patison Partners, we are a merit based organisation and your opportunities for advancement are limited only by what you can bring.
At Patison Partners we are also active supporters of our local community through events, causes and activities. We believe this is important to our team members and also our clients. We have developed a range of local partnerships to assist the community.
Here is what some of our staff have to say about working at Patison Partners:
“Patison Partners is a really friendly place to work, everyone here is great to work with”.
“Being exposed to a range of businesses and partners has really fast tracked my development”.
“Friday morning tea is the best! … … and Ron’s Toblerone cheesecake is awesome!”
Please send your application to:
PO Box 274
Warragul Vic 3820