Negative Gearing and Rental Properties
Make the right Property Investment decision
Are you considering joining the ranks of Australia’s rental property investors and you aren’t sure where to start? Do the terms ”negative gearing”, “capital allowances” and others cause you confusion?
At Patison Partners we are here to help you though this exciting and also daunting process. Our professional staff have a wealth of experience in a variety of areas in relation to the purchase of a residential or commercial property.
Areas we can assist you in are as follows:
- Advice on the correct ownership structure
- Ensuring you undertake the most tax effective borrowing strategy
- Advice on what may be the most appropriate property for you
- Review to ensure you are achieving the best possible return
Also, prior to making the big step into property investing it is important that a forecast is prepared to ensure that this is the right move for you. We are able to provide the following services:
- Forecasted returns based on rental returns and capital growth
- Forecasted tax benefits
- Forecasted financial position
So call us today, and meet with one of our staff to discuss how a negative geared rental property may work with your overall strategy.